Friday, October 5, 2007

Review

The casserole last night was super yummy!! As I mixed everything up for it, I thought it could use some green, like some peas mixed in with it. Unfortunately we were out of frozen peas, and all I had was broccoli. I knew that wouldn't go over well with anyone but me, so I skipped it. We generally always have many bags of shredded cheese in the fridge, but for whatever reason all we had was 1/8 a bag of Mexican blend and a whole bag of Swiss. I wasn't sure how it was going to be, but I really liked the Swiss cheese on top of it.

No recipe for tonight, some friends got us VIP passes for Tempe's Oktoberfest which means all the free beer and brats we can consume! Woo hoo! Saturday night is going to be leftover casserole, so I'll be back on Sunday. Enjoy the weekend everyone!

No comments: