Saturday, October 27, 2007

Marinated Ahi Tuna Steaks

Just kidding. Actually we are having that for dinner, but it was frozen marinated ahi tuna steaks from Trader Joe's. It was $5 per pound...how could I pass that up?! Two steaks in a package, and the marinade smells so good. Not sure what all is in it...ingredients were listed on the package, but now I don't remember what it was. I haven't ever cooked ahi before, but luckily I saw a recipe in one of my Barefoot Contessa books for it a couple days ago, so I looked up how to sear it. I hope it turns out okay. We're having rice-a-roni on the side. Classy and klassy. ;) Hey, it's an easy dinner for me, what more can I ask.

Tomorrow night we're going to my grandma's for dinner, so I'll be back on Monday. Actually Monday you'll get two recipes because I'm making something to take to a friend that just had a baby, so I'll post that and what we're having for dinner. Lucky dogs, y'all are! ;)

Now, back to my Hurricane.

No comments: