Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lemon Feta Chicken

Another new recipe for us! I was browsing through a cooking magazine I had to see what was in there and noticed this recipe. Sounds super easy which I always like!

Lemon Feta Chicken
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
2-3 Tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 to 1/2 tsp pepper

Place chicken in a 9x13 baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Pour lemon juice over chicken; sprinkle with feta cheese, oregano, and pepper. Bake uncovered at 400 for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.

*****

I hope it's not too lemony as I'm not a big lemon fan, but I have everything on hand to make it. Not sure what we're going to have with it...maybe baked potato and broccoli.

2 comments:

jenanderson said...

That sounds good. I am excited to see what you think. Might be a good cheap recipe to try.
jen

Claire said...

It was good, just took a lot longer to cook. If you want to try it I have some feta you can have. I buy it at Costco, so we always have a lot.