Friday, July 31, 2009

Pork Chops and Swamp

We had a crazy day yesterday...and today for that matter. We left the house yesterday at 9:30 and went to a play date, lunch, swim lessons, and I got my brows done. We got home after 2:00. I was completely exhausted after it and overheated from sitting out at swim lessons, so I did nothing but veg out on the couch. I don't know why I didn't update my blog...maybe it required too much energy. I wasn't overly excited about dinner last night even though it was one of my favorites. It was nice not cooking the two previous nights, but the husband had a hard time finding the noodle soup necessary for the swamp when he went grocery shopping for me, so I felt bad not making this after he went to all the trouble of finding it (even though he doesn't really like this dinner). My friend Jen B. (who by the way is pregnant with twins!!) said I should go ahead and make it, so I did.

Pork Chops and Swamp

And if you want a picture tutorial of how to make this, go here:

Swamp Photo Tutorial

No comments: