Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spaghetti with Meat Sauce

So today beings a new era in the life of my little boy--using the potty instead of wearing diapers. Once he gets up from his nap it's hello underwear, goodbye diapers. I have to admit I'm kind of sad because it means he's growing up, but I won't miss having to change two kids' diapers. And the few times he's worn big boy underwear, his little butt just looks so cute running around in them. Seriously, it should be illegal to be that cute. Since the rest of my day will most likely be consumed with trips to the potty (and I'm guessing multiple changes of underwear...for him, not me), I wanted something easy for dinner. I was going to do something in the crockpot, but the husband may have to work late, so I changed my mind and am doing something easy that he can eat if he gets home late. I stocked up recently on ingredients for spaghetti sauce, so I'm going to make some of that. I also seem to have a ton of ground beef, so I figured I'd make meat sauce for it. I'm going to use my go-to spaghetti sauce recipe and just brown some ground beef to add to it.

No comments: