Friday, April 3, 2009

Pizza

The husband and I are going to have a mini date night tonight after the boy goes to bed. We had planned on grilling pizzas, but it's insanely windy here today, so I think we'll just bake them instead. I heard something strange on my patio and looked out to see my grill move at least three feet across the patio on its own--well, helped by the wind. Yikes. So I think we'll have two pizzas. I'll link to the recipes below because they're ones I've made before:

Quick Homemade Pizza Crust

Mushroom Prosciutto Pizza

The second pizza we have had before, but I didn't have a real post on it. I'm going to do artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, and feta. I may caramelize some onions, too.

I'm excited to have a mini date night and get some alone time with the husband.

Oh, and in case you were wondering (which you probably weren't, but I'll update you anyway), the potty training is going pretty well. The boy had one accident yesterday and one this morning, but that's been it. I'm so proud of him!

2 comments:

Netts Nook said...

We must be on the same wave length I am posting a pizza like your on Tuesdays post it was great. I sure like your blog.

alice said...

I know what those in home dates are like. You put the kids down as quick as you can, open a bottle of wine, eat something you love, and if you're lucky, you get to catch up on tivo or a movie.