Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pioneer Woman's Pasta & Eggplant

I was at Trader Joe's last week and saw a package of two eggplant that I just had to have. I love the color of eggplant, plus it was pretty inexpensive. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, I just knew I had to buy it. I thought about Eggplant Parmesan, but it's so time consuming and heavy and not very healthy. Then I remembered this Pioneer Woman recipe. When I looked it up on my blog I discovered I hadn't made it since February. I have all the ingredients on hand (except the mushrooms, but I think that was an addition made by my friend Jen B., not something in the original recipe.

Pioneer Woman's Pasta & Eggplant

Funny, if you read that post I say how the day previous was horrible, but now I have no idea what had happened that was so bad. I'm sure it was related to the boy, but other than that I couldn't tell you. Kind of like childbirth I guess...you don't remember how truly terrible it was. ;)

No comments: