Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm still here!!

Oh man, I can't believe it's been a week since I've posted. I have no good excuse, other than the husband having strep throat, the boy and I having some kind of stomach bug, trying to wrap up an end of year financial report for my MOMS Club, and getting completely sucked in to "Dexter" on Showtime. Basically on the days we were healthy I spent naptime working on the report (and getting everything ready to hand off to Jen A. who is taking it over next year) and then after the kids went to bed, the husband and I watched "Dexter." So, I was neglectful to the ol' blog here. But now that we're all healthy, my report has been submitted, and we've watched the two seasons of "Dexter" that are available, I can get back to updating.

Now, though, I'm tired and don't feel like recapping. I think instead of going back and trying to remember what we had when, I'm just going to start with tomorrow. I don't think you missed too much, so don't feel like you're being jipped or anything. ;)

1 comment: