Monday, June 8, 2009

Dream Dinners

We have our Bible study group here at 6:30 tonight so I needed something easy to throw together, plus I desperately need to go grocery shopping. I remembered that I have two Dream Dinners in the freezer, so I got out one of those. I think it's Blackberry Balsamic Chicken. My friend Mary assembled it for me, so I have no idea what all is in it--otherwise I'd post the recipe. I have some Rice A Roni in the pantry I'm trying to use up, so I think we'll have that as an easy side dish, and I'll microwave some frozen green beans.

On a related note, I was looking at cookbooks at the library today and got a Dream Dinners cookbook--recipes for assembling and freezing. I'm excited to look through it and see if any of the meals they offer in the store are in there. Also I think it will be cool to make some of them and have things on hand for nights like tonight.

1 comment:

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

I love Dream Dinners!!!!! I am so overdue. I need to get back there.