Monday, May 25, 2009

Tres Leches Cake

Are you amazed at how much I've done over the weekend cooking-wise? I feel like I've been updating the blog all afternoon! I think I'm almost done, then I just need to update our family blog and I'm done. Phew! I haven't even hardly been on Facebook today because I've been doing so much blog updating.

We were invited to a BBQ at a friend's house tonight (another Jenn...you'd think all I know are Jen's!) and guests were asked to bring a side dish or dessert. I wasn't sure what to bring at first and then I thought of Tres Leches Cake. I love it so and haven't had it in a long time. Normally when I take this somewhere there isn't any left to bring home.

Here's the link to the previous post with the recipe:

Tres Leches Cake

I had to add all three pictures I took of this to really do it justice. Okay, maybe three is a bit of overkill, but I couldn't decide which one or two to use, so it was easier to just do three. The first one shows good detail, the second shows all the yummy goodness in the pan, and the third shows you just how much this was enjoyed at the barbecue!!





No comments: