Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chicken Soft Tacos

Wednesday night we had chicken soft tacos for dinner. Last time I made it, Will loved it. Wednesday was his birthday (my baby boy is two!!!), so I figured this would be good since he really liked it and I needed something quick since I had my class that night. Will didn't eat any of it this time! I hate how finnicky toddlers are when it comes to eating! The husband and I really liked it at least.

Chicken Soft Tacos
1.5 pounds frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies
1 envelope taco seasoning
Various taco fixings

Place chicken breasts in slow cooker. In small bowl, combine tomatoes and taco seasoning. Pour over chicken. Cook on low 6-8 hours. Remove chicken and shred. In a medium bowl, place shredded chicken and add sauce from crockpot until saucy-ness level of chicken is to your liking. Serve in tortillas with whatever taco toppings you like.

No comments: