Friday, July 27, 2007

My night off!

I have Bunco tonight, so that means no dinner is being prepared at the Knightly house. Actually tomorrow night I'm not cooking either as we're going to a family dinner at my grandma's. What a treat for me! :) I do have to take a snack to Bunco, so I'll post that recipe. Every month we have a theme of some sort, and this month's was to bring a recipe our moms made when we were little. I immediately thought of a dip my mom used to make that I loved. I actually made it all the time when I was pregnant.

Vegetable Dip
1 envelope Knorr vegetable soup mix
1 16 ounce container sour cream

Add the soup mix to the sour cream and stir. Chill. Serve with Fritos.

******

Voila! There you have it. I know it will be good, so I won't bother posting a review tomorrow. ;) I'll be back on Sunday with what we're having for dinner that night. I need to come up with something as what I had originally planned isn't going to work.

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Oh dear lord, yes - my mom made that all the time too and I loved it!

Have fun!

Claire said...

Must have been an early 80s dip. ;) It was funny, I had kind of forgotten about it until I was pregnant and eating Fritos, and I totally associated Fritos with that dip and had to have it. I made it all the time when I was pregnant!!