Friday, January 16, 2009

My universal dinner back-up plan

So, the dinner I had slated for tonight backfired on me. I had bought stuff to make lentil tacos awhile back (before the baby was born I think) and put that on the menu for tonight. Only, I had absolutely no idea where I had seen the recipe, nor could I find it when I searched for it today. Sigh. I'm hosting a baby shower for my friend Jen A. tomorrow, so the husband suggested we just get pizza for dinner so I had one less thing to do tonight (well, several...figure out dinner, make said dinner, and do dishes from dinner). Bless his heart. ;) So, Little Ceaser's pizza it is.

Tomorrow after the shower I'll post the recipes I'm making for it.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

We had pizza for dinner last night too! Costco had a coupon for $3 off for a cheese pizza and then we put our own toppings on it at home.