Friday, February 13, 2009

Catching Up

Man alive, this has been a crazy week for us. I need to go back and update from Wednesday and yesterday as well as what we're having tonight. We've had multiple things happening every day. My house is a total disaster because of it, and I feel like I've been completely out of it and frazzled since Monday. We've done a lot of fun stuff, but it's still been crazy. I was supposed to host a scrapbooking event this morning for my MOMS Club, but it got cancelled. We were invited to go to the zoo with some friends, but the husband is expecting a package, so we opted to stay home so he doesn't miss it. Plus as much as I wanted to go, I thought it would be nice to have a day at home to get things done. And we have had a nice day so far. The boy and I made applesauce in the crockpot (recipe to come shortly), cleaned up the toy room, made Valentines for family members, cleaned his room. Both kids are down for naps, so I figured I'd quickly update the blog and then get busy cleaning up downstairs. I love going into the weekend with a clean house, although sometimes I wonder why I even bother because it's usually chaotic again by Saturday morning. Who am I kidding...whenever I clean it's chaotic by the next morning!

No comments: