Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Food Flowchart

I need to get back to posting some of my long list of overdue blog entries, but I saw this earlier today on a website I really like, , Fooducate.com. Haven't heard of it? You should check it out. Great, short articles on commonplace foods and how gross some of them are or where food things come from or dispelling "health" and "nutrition" claims. I'm all about healthy eating and limiting the amount of processed foods my family eats, so I love reading the different articles and becoming more educated.

Anyway, I'm a fan of theirs on Facebook and read something they posted this morning then after clicking my way through a bunch of different "You might like..." posts I came across this food flowchart. I thought it was hilarious and very much worth sharing.

Source: Funny Flowchart for Choosing Food at the Supermarket



Probably dog food...hahaha! Too funny!

No comments: