Okay, it's not a super big thing I won, but my friend Benah gave me a Kreativ Blogger Award! How exciting!!
Benah's post when she won said she had to spread the love, so I assume I have to do the same. I have to list six things that make me happy and then pass along the award to six other bloggers.
My six happy things, in no particular order:
1. Eating. Is this a surprise given this is a cooking blog? I love to eat, and I'm really not super picky about what I eat, although I don't like zucchini. But now we're delving into things that don't make me happy. What are my favorite foods, you may be asking? Probably not, but I'll answer anyway. Brie...I heart brie so much, dips (I don't think I've ever passed up a dip), macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes (I could eat them every day), cookies.
2. Hearing the boy say, "I love you mommy."
3. Spending time alone with my husband. He's awesome, and spending time one on one with him is always such a pleasure. It also makes me happy seeing him play and interact with the boy. He's a great dad.
4. My friends. I have amazing friends, and they all have such diverse backgrounds and beliefs. They really enrich my life.
5. Seattle. It's where I grew up, and I love it. There's this one spot on I-5 when you're driving to the city from the airport, and you go around a turn and all of a sudden, there's the downtown Seattle skyline. I love that. It's a way cool city with a ton of eclectic neighborhoods, fun things to do, great places to eat. The longer I'm away, the more I miss it. Especially this time of year when it's still hot in AZ and I know it's fall there. BTW, when I come home from Seattle trips I'm usually depressed for a week or so.
6. The boy. Even though lately he drives me crazy A LOT (terrible two's...I think I can leave it at that), he brings me so much joy. He's a funny little kid, and the stuff he comes up with just cracks me up.
So, there's some insight into me! :) Now, six blogs I think should get the same award:
Jen A. at Nifty Thrifty & Thriving
Jen B. at Notes From the Table
Joanne at First There Were Two
Tara at Keator Photo
JoEllen at My 2 Great Kids and Our Great Life
Becca at The Pikula Family