Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Knives!!

I love my husband. I love him so, so, so, so, so much. I love him even more since he told me about the awesome deal on sellout.woot.com today. A set of three Shun Kaji Fusion knives for $250. I've been coveting Shun knives for awhile now. Actually I had one ordered from Williams Sonoma after Christmas, but they ran out and cancelled my order. I was very sad. I was hemming and hawing about whether or not to get them, so of course that meant a phone call to Jen B. to get her opinion. Turns out her husband has done a lot of research on Shun knives and thought this was an amazing deal. That was all the encouragement I needed. Now I have to patientily (or not so patiently) await their arrival. Want to see what they look like?



As a comparison, I checked the Williams-Sonoma website to see what they went for on there, and the 8" knife in the set on its own goes for $225!

No comments: